Oakland wood floors full line in re-finishing hardwood floors, solid wood flooring, engineered wood floor re-surface and more! Oakland, Berkeley and the rest of the Bay area and San Francisco.
- Sanding, staining and finishing existing hardwood
- Installation of engineered, solid, pre-finished or unfinished hardwood, parquet, laminate, bamboo, cork tile
- Wood floor bleach
- Floating, nail and glue down methods
- Installation of stair treads and risers
- Water damage repairs
- Hardwood floor conditioner
- Flooring maintenance
- Flooring demolition, cleaning and hauling
Wood floors add beauty and value to your house, sanding and refinishing is the best way to enhance and preserve that beauty. Sometimes, a floor with shallow scratches or a dull surface only needs a top coat of finish.
If you want to repair some damage areas in your wood floors, replace some wood boards, or removed some scratches on your old wood floors, Oakland wood floors can help you, we are flooring professionals in the bay area and San Francisco just call us today at 866-670-1239 and set up your free consultation !
Our work ethic is simple: We craft every floor as if it were our own, treat each customer professionally and provide unsurpassed Flooring craftsmanship and attention to detail. We are among one of the fastest flooring companies in the bay area & San Francisco from Walnut Creek to Redwood City we are one of the prefer flooring companies for contractor, real estate agents & commercial business.
Oakland Hardwood Floors takes time to listen to you, answer your questions and explain the preparation, processes and pricing.
Hardwood Floor Refinish Test:
- Go to a high-traffic area where the wood floor takes the most abuse. Add a tablespoon of water onto the floor. If the water forms beads, the wood floor is properly sealed. At most, cleaning and maintenance is needed.
- If the water takes a few minutes to seep in and only darkens the floor slightly, the finish is partially worn. Don't wait too long to refinish the floor or at least add and extra floor coating ( buffing )
- If the water soaks right in and leaves a dark spot, it's definitely time to refinish just call 866-670-1239 to set up your free consultation
Some of the benefits of working with us!
- Eliminate Dust, dustless sanding system combines the power of an industrial strength vacuum engine to its sanding equipment, removing airborne dust generated from the sanding process
- Member BBB
- Member National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA)
- Project Managers
- We love to transform old hardwood floors
- Great low prices starting $1,79 sqft and high quality professional materials
- No extra cost for weekends
- Professionals flooring crews
- Short notice ok
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Free estimates just call us 866-670-1239
Hardwood is the most practical of all floor materials. But after the years, the protective Clear coat may wear off, most noticeable in heavy traffic areas. This is the perfect time to refinish your wood flooring. Applying a modern new finish can even make hardwood floors much easier to maintain than when they were originally installed. Set up a free Sanding & refinish consultation here... Located in Alameda County, OaklandWoodFloors.com serves the greater Bay Area including Contra Costa, San Francisco, Santa Clara as well as the Tri Valley and North Bay areas. Other nearby metro areas are welcome.
A good reason to refinish your hardwood floor is to freshen up the finish of a wood floor that's dulled from being hidden under carpet for years.