- We inspect the floor making sure are clean and ready to go!
- We make sure all your property is well cover!
- Prep work if needed help with the moving of furniture Etc.
- Belt sander coarse cut, 36 grit to remove it all
- Edger sander coarse cut, 36 grit for the hardw to reach areas.
- Identify damages parts. Get client's approval for replaces. Make replaces.
- Edger sander medium cut, 50 or 60 grit.
- Set exposed nail heads.
- We apply wood filler over entire floor this reduces noises.
- Belt sander medium cut, 50 or 60 grit ( to remoce excess dry filler).
- Edger sander fine cut, 80 or 100 grit.
- Set newly exposed nails.
- Hand scrape corners and hard to reach areas
- Scrape corners and other areas inaccessible for the rest of the equipment!
- We inspect the floors making sure look great, and Vacuum them!
- Set newly exposed nails yeah
- Fine screen with buffer, 100 to 120 grit
- Clean and vacuum floor thoroughly
- Apply coat of finish.Yeah finally
- Screen floor with buffer. Vacuum
- Apply second coat of finish
- We make sure all looks great! and meet or exceed the standars of quality of the NWFA, final coating is apply after a 220 grit screen sanding to make a super smooth finish yes
- Now you enjoy your new great wood floors ! great